AutoMoGlow Ribbon L.E.D. Strips, hook up to your car or into your home in one easy step. They are designed for use in an environment to protect against water and other elements. These LED Strips are built on a flexible circuit board allowing you to bend and twist in just about any direction. Each Ribbon LED strip comes equipped with a 3M adhesive backing and can be stuck just about anywhere. AutoMoGlow Ribbon LED strips give you total lighting flexibility. These LED’s are very bright with a wide viewing angle. They will keep your electricity bill low as they draw very little power. This is another benefit with our extremely bright LED’s., the possibilities are endless!
Recommended Accessories: Basic RGB Controller
– Cool White
What is the “Million” color?
The Million color LED strips have red, blue, and green LEDs. They come with a tiny controller which automatically fades through millions of colors. Check out the video HERE.
Mounting and cutting AutoMoglow Ribbon L.E.D. Strips.
– You can easily cut the Ribbon L.E.D. Strips using a sharp utility knife.
– The LEDs are wired in groups of 3, so you should cut between sets of 3 LEDs.
– Before you cut, make sure you won’t be cutting a power wire, otherwise your LED strip may be damaged.
– If you cut it right, it will maintain a degree of “weather resistance”.
– To make a cut strip fully waterproof again, we recommend you add silicone sealant to the cut end.
– Mount using cable ties, also known as zip ties work for many installations.
– Ribbon L.E.D. Strips comes with strong 3M double sided adhesive mounting tape secured to each strip.