AutoMoGlow Side Emitting L.E.D. Strip , hook up to your car or into your home in one easy step. They are designed for use in an environment to protect against water and other elements. These LED Strips are built on a flexible circuit board allowing you to bend and twist in just about any direction. One of the best and most popular uses for this product is in or around a car headlight mimicking the Audi style LED headlight look. AutoMoGlow Side Emitting L.E.D. Strips give you total lighting flexibility. These LED’s are very bright with a wide viewing angle. They will keep your electricity bill low as they draw very little power. This is another benefit with our extremely bright LED’s., the possibilities are endless!
AutoMoGlow Side Emitting L.E.D. Strips come in the following colors:
|– Cool White
Mounting and cutting AutoMoglow Side Emitting L.E.D. Strips.
– You can easily cut the Side Emitting L.E.D. Strips using a sharp utility knife.
– The LEDs are wired in groups of 3, so you should cut between sets of 3 LEDs.
– Before you cut, make sure you won’t be cutting a power wire, otherwise your LED strip may be damaged.
– If you cut it right, it will maintain a degree of “weather resistance”.
– To make a cut strip fully waterproof again, we recommend you add silicone sealant to the cut end.
– Mount using cable ties, also known as zip ties work for many installations.
– Side Emitting L.E.D. Strips comes with strong 3M double sided adhesive mounting tape secured to each strip.